Telemedicine appointments are currently offered to patient’s living in California, New York, Connecticut and Rhode Island.
Telemedicine allows women suffering from PMS, PMDD, Perimenopause and Menopause to benefit from Dr. Selma’s unique, patient centric approach, without traveling far distances
We use the Evisit telemedicine platform, which can be easily accessible from a laptop or mobile devise. The software is secure and fully HIPPA compliant
- If using a computer, you will need to connect with Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- For tablets or smart phones, you will need to download the evisit app.
- Make sure to check sound and video quality.
- Ensure you will be in a quiet, private area for the duration of the visit.
Telemedicine allows patients to enjoy the full advantages of a physician visit without the hassles and time involvement of physically coming to the office.
If you are interested in making an appointment, our office will be happy to guide you through the simple steps of setting a visit with Dr. Selma Rashid, MD.
Follow three simple steps:
- Call our office (331) 777-2419 to set up an appointment.
- Once your appointment is scheduled, you can log in to the evisit patient log in site to securely register yourself
- About 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time, log in to the evisit patient site for your visit with Dr. Selma Rashid.